Labels

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

AFTER getting into engineering

Specially dedicated To all my engineering mates.....


1.I hav started admiring d sunrise….
Special thanks to my teacher for waking me up early by keeping those silly extra lecture

2.I hate public holidays…
As dey have classes as early as 7.00am …n still dey want us to call it a holiday.

3.I am no longer scared Horror movies….
All credit goes to my KT paper nothing can be more scary then them.

4.I have learned that true friends always stand by your side….
Specially when you are getting an assignment Xerox

5.I have understood the importance of a date….
As my Professor doesn’t accept my assignment after the submission date.

6.My girl friend frowns as I no more write love letters….
Assignments they are the one what I write these days.

7.I have learnt what is team work. ..
Thats how we Complete our Assignments!

8.It taught me LOVE can never exceed FRIENDSHIP...
Coz whenever i got any imposition n i asked my gf n my friends i a got this reply..
GF:arre baby u do it yaaaaar.....i will see if i can help....
FRIENDS: arre chod yaaar........apni reputation ka saval hai...

I guess thats what an engineer learns......

No comments:

Post a Comment