Labels

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Always Said And They Always Did

When i said " i didnt bring tiffin"
They didnt say" arre mera tiffin hai na"
But they found out who was giving a treat that day

When i said " i didnt have a pen "
They never said " yeh le meri pen se likh"
But they did giv me a pen n said " yeh le teri waali ka pen hai...tu bhi kya yaad karega..."

When i said " I was not in intrested in the lecture "
They never said " dhyaan de lecture mein "
But they did do something silly and got us out of the lecture!

When i said i was not feeling well
They never said " get well soon "
But they did see that i never missed any thing staying back home either.

When I said " I dont have what i wanted I "
They never said " we will get it for u "
But they did see to it that i got what i always deserved!

But whats important is that,
I always SAID and they always DID !
They always saw something was done !

They gave me few smile but more tears...tears which were more pleasurable... The tears of joy with the fear of losing them.

I wont say that my friends are perfect because even the definition of being perfect changes from person to person and from time to time but my friends have always been the same stuid cupids. And i love them the way they are!

So just a recall to all those idiots who saw to it that i enjoyed all the emotions the year long.
And let us not give 2011 a chance to prove what others say " AS TIME PASSES YOUR FRIENDS FORGET YOU AND YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT IT EITHER "

No comments:

Post a Comment