Labels

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

If Love Was...

I was just sitting on the porch 2 am and a cold breeze passed by...

Being in solitude there was a different pleasure....
A pleasure of talking to myself !

And a thought pondered whether love could be replaced by things we already have and if yes then how would i have it for myself.

If love was...


If love was food, I did open a restraunt.


If love was water, I did see no one was thirsty.


If love was air, I did wish no one would feel breathless.


If love was tears, I did never cry out to loose it.


If love was a smile, I did wear it everyday.


If love was a game, I did see everyone was a winner.


If love was money, I would respect it by earning it and did spend it with a lot of care.


If love was to be sold, I did keep a sale all the time.


If love was to drive, I would never overspeed.


If love was to get high, I would never wish to be in my senses.


If love was FRIENDSHIP, I wouldnt have thought for it to be in any of the above forms to be true......

And thats where i realised that everything could be traded for love but not my FRIENDS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment