Labels

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All Around Me....


I have seen people themselves change their fate
a bitter experience of love and now they call it hate.

I have seen an angel falling for a toad,
one who could own d moon now settles with a road.

I learnt that unexpected is always expected,
who is perfect?, We all are defected!

They say i have grown younger with age
its just that i have taught a bird to stay in an open cage

i have seen some of dem cry, while some hide their tears
just waitin for the coal to turn into daimond aftr thousand years.

Inside they are devastated, outside they are so funny,
And i found her selling love just for a few penny.

So I believe you should live life with all you have,
with all those memories happy or sad.
Just feel blessed with what you are,
this world is a sky and you will be a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment