Labels

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Its All About Her...

She brings us into this world,fighting the pain all while,
Hearing our first cry was the time she got a smile.

Losing her balance she made us stand still,
Every pain we feel, she is ready to heal.

She played with the doll and we selected the car,
But managing life without her will never get you par.

In school she was there to help me in craft,
Where she was the island of hope, when I was in a raft.

At night when the sleep, was not so shure,
Her hand on my head, felt so divine and pure.

In school she was there, to complete my sum,
Her love and care, is stronger then rum.

First day of my college and she was there in my class,
completing my assignments, without her I couldn't have passed.

She waits for me till i lose my will,
And pushes me along when I decided to be still.

Corrects me when I am wrong and punishes me if I repeat,
She taught me to stand strong, when was about accept my defeat.

My health is her wealth, and she is firm in being rich,
If I dont have my meal she roams around like a witch.

So my dear brother this is a note for you....

She is your girlfriend she is your mother,
We at times forget her but she doesn't bother.

She deserves your respect more then your love,
An angel in disguise and deserves to be held above.

A Tribute of Respect to all the women in my life...love you all ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment